超实用生活英语(餐厅篇)

【餐厅篇】

#

预定

I’d like to make a reservation, please.

我想预定一下桌位。

Please reserve a table for two.

请保留一张2个人的桌位。

We’d like a table for four, please?

我们想要一个四人桌。

We are a group of four.

我们有4位。

There will be four of us.

我们有4位。

I’d like to make a dinner reservation for the Friday.

我想订这周五晚餐的位子。

I’d like a booth by the window if that’s possible.

如果可以的话,我想要一个靠窗的位置。

I’d like a quiet corner, if possible.

如果可以的话,我想要一个安静的角落。

We’d prefer a table in nonsmoking area.

我们想要坐在非吸烟区。

Can we make a reservation in your restaurant?

我们可以在你们餐厅提前预定餐位吗?

All the tables are reserved.

所有的餐位都定出去了。

We look forward to having you with us.

我们期待您的光临。

#

点餐

May I show you our breakfast menu?

您要不要看下早点的菜单?

Could we see the menu?

我们能看下菜单吗?

May I see the wine list?

我能看下酒单吗?

Let me look at the menu first.

让我先看下菜单。

Do you have a menu in Chinese?

有中文的菜单吗?

I suggest a light meal.

我建议吃一顿清淡的饭。

I’d like to have some local food.

我想尝一下当地的食物。

Is there anything to recommend?

有什么推荐吗?

Could you recommend some dishes for us?

你能为我们推荐几道菜吗?

Do you want any steamed rice?

您要来点米饭吗?

What’s the specialty of the house?

餐厅的特色菜是什么?

Do you have today’s special?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?

Have you decided, sir?

先生,您想好了吗?

May I order, please?

我可以点餐了吗?
I’m not particular about food.
我不挑食。

I’m partial to hot food.

我喜欢吃辣的食物。

I’m having my usual, I like the fish here.

我还是老样子,我喜欢吃鱼。

For here or to go?

在这里吃还是外带?

Take out/To go, please.

带走。

I’ll eat here/For here, please.

在这吃。

Can I have the same dish as that?

我能要和那个一样的菜吗?

Do you have vegetarian dishes?

你们有素菜吗?

How do you like your steak?

您的牛排要几分熟?

Well done(medium/rare), please.

全熟(五分熟/全生)。

I’m afraid you give me the wrong dish.

我想你给我上错菜了。

This is not what I order.

这不是我点的菜。

Would you care for something to drink?

你想喝点什么?

Do I have to pay extra for drinks?

饮料要另外付费吗?

Would you prefer your tea with lemon or milk?

您的茶要加点柠檬还是牛奶?

Why is our order so late?

我们点的菜怎么这么慢?

Is my order ready?

我点的单好了吗?

Your order will be served soon.

您点的菜很快就会送到。

By the way, can I refill my coke?

顺便问一下,可乐能续杯吗?

#

用餐

It smells good.

闻起来很香。

The food was horrible.

食物糟透了。

Are you on a special diet?

你在节食吗?

I’m on a diet.

我正在节食中。

I have to avoid food containing fat(salt/sugar).

我必须避免吃含油脂(盐分/糖分)的食物。

This kind of food is not good to our health.

这类食物不利于我们的健康。

This restaurant serves real Sichuan cuisine.

这家餐馆提供地道的川菜。

My favorite food is Chinese food.

我最喜欢中国菜。

The food was tasty but not as good as Chinese food at home.

食物很好吃,但没有国内中国菜做得那么好。

It seemed like the noodles were a little hard.

面条有点硬。

Do you like the salad?

你喜欢那个沙拉吗?

What do you think about the pizza?

你觉得这个披萨怎么样?

#

结账

Can I have the bill?

能把账单给我吗?

Could you check us out, please?

你能帮我们结账吗?

Can I pay with visa?

我能刷卡吗?

Should I pay here or at the cashier?

我在这儿买单还是到柜台买单?

Let me settle the bill.

让我来买单吧。

I prefer we go dutch.

我们各付各的吧。

We like to pay separately.

我们想要分开算账。

Maybe there is a mistake in the bill.

账单可能错了。

Could you check it again?

你能再核对一下账单吗?

May I have the receipt, please.

请给我收据。

The set price is $24 each.

定价是每位24美元。

#

服务

I order my dinner about half an hour ago and it still hasn’t arrived.

我半小时前点了菜到现在还没有到。

It’s considered the best restaurant in the town.

这家餐厅是镇上最好的餐馆。

Your service is very good.

你的服务很好。

The dishes in your restaurant are not bad, but the service is just so so.

你们餐厅的菜很不错,但服务一般。

You can’t have any doggie bags here.

这里不能打包。

We don’t have any doggie bags.

我们不提供打包服务。

#

其他

This restaurant is more expensive than that one.

这家餐馆比那家贵得多。

That seems pretty standard for Chinese I think.

我想这就是中国正常的消费水平。


来源| 网络综合

(0)

相关推荐