<太实用了>“去医院”该如何描述自己的症状?(下)

I get out of breath easily.
我很容易喘不上气来。
我经常喘不上气。
Even doing the lightest exercise leaves me out of breath.
做一些最简单的运动都会让我喘不上气。
我呼吸有些困难。/我胸闷。
Spicy food makes me sick to my stomach.
吃辣的食物让我的胃不舒服。
I have diarrhea.
我腹泻。
Greasy food always gives me diarrhea.
油腻的食物总让我腹泻。
diarrhea
腹泻
My stomach is upset./I have an upset stomach.
我的胃不舒服。
我恶心。
nauseous
恶心的;想吐的
/ˈnɔːʃəs/
I get sick to my stomach.
我的胃不舒服。
I vomit./throw up.
我呕吐。
我想我是食物中毒了。
我吃了一些不适合我的东西。
The pain is below my stomach./The pain is in my lower abdomen.
我的胃下面痛/我的小腹痛。
我肚子里有胀气。
I feel bloated.
我感觉胃胀。
Dialogue1:
A: I hurt my shoulder when I work out.
我锻炼身体的时候,把肩膀弄伤了。
B: Could you move it like this? How about like this?
你能这样动吗?这样呢?
A: I can, but it really hurts.
可以,不过真的很痛。
Dialogue2:
这儿已经疼了好几天了。
B: It sounds like you pulled/injured a muscle.
你好像拉伤肌肉了。
pull/injure a muscle
肌肉拉伤
Dialogue3:
A: I feel light-headed and dizzy, especially when I stand up quickly.
我感觉头晕目眩,特别是突然站起来的时候。
我来测一下你的血压,那样应该能够帮助我们做出判断。
