嘿,4.26一起做个2.6挑战吗?Shall we go for a 2.6 Challenge on 26th April?

截图源自我的邮箱,感兴趣可以去伦敦马拉松的网站了解更多:

this screenshot comes from my email and if you are interested, go to:

https://www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com/en-gb/news-media/latest-news/item/uk-mass-participation-event-organisers-unite-to-launch-the-2-6-challenge/

或者更直接一点 Or directly just go to:

https://www.twopointsixchallenge.co.uk

今天这条推送是受到伦敦马拉松组委会举办的2.6挑战而写的。

This post is inspired by the London Marathon 2.6 challenge.

我想要挑战写下来这篇推送分享这个有意思也有意义的募资活动给更多人知道,并且邀请我认识的在世界各地但也都愿意参与活动的朋友和同行(小目标定在26个,但当然也可以是260个,更开心要是能到2626,甚至更大的数字)一起选择某项或某几项挑战一下自己,也很欢迎传递给自己的朋友和同事。

I want to write this down so that this fun and meaningful fundraising event can be known to more people, also invite friends and colleagues across the world (my target is 26, but of course I will also be happy for 260, even happier if 2626, or bigger numbers...) to choose one or more challenges for themselves as well as passing on to their friends and colleagues.

在文末会有介绍怎么表示你对我的支持来参与我发起的这个2.6挑战,但在现在我想要先引用两段我觉得非常棒的话,相信可以帮助更多人理解到伦敦马拉松从来就不只是挑战自我身体极限的运动而已,更是许多慈善机构进行资金募集活动的大型募资现场:

I will introduce how you can show your support to my 2.6

“The 2.6 Challenge can be anything that works for you,” says Nick Rusling, Co-Chair of the Mass Participation Sports Organisers group (MSO) and CEO of Human Race. “You can run or walk 2.6 miles, 2.6km or for 26 minutes. You could do the same in your home or garden, go up and down the stairs 26 times, juggle for 2.6 minutes, do a 26 minute exercise class or get 26 people on a video call and do a 26 minute workout – anything you like. We want people to get active, have fun and raise money to help Save the UK’s Charities by giving money or raising funds for the charity close to your heart.”

“2.6挑战可以是任何对你来说可行的事情”,参与体育组织者团队(译者注:中文译名是我自己直译的,并不是官方译名,以英文为准)的主席兼人类运动(与之前译者注相同)的首席执行官Nick Rusling说到:“你可以跑或者走2.6英里,2.6公里或者26分钟。你可以在你家里或者花园里,上下楼梯26次,运动2.6分钟,参加一个26分钟的锻炼课程或者找26个人来打一个视频电话,或者做一个26分钟的运动— 任何你喜欢的事情都可以。我们想让人们动起来,找到乐趣并且募集资金来帮助拯救我们英国的慈善机构,通过捐钱或者给你选择的机构募资来完成。”

“For many of the UK’s charities, the day of the London Marathon is the biggest fundraising day of the year,” said Hugh Brasher, Co-Chair of MSO and Event Director of London Marathon Events. “One of the founding pillars of the London Marathon was 'to show how the family of mankind can be united’. We hope that The 2.6 Challenge, which starts on the day our 40th Race should have taken place, will embody that spirit and inspire people, families and communities to fundraise for their chosen charity to help Save the UK’s Charities. Right now, our vulnerable members of society need the help of charities more than ever before. We are asking everyone to create a 2.6 Challenge of their own and raise funds or pledge a donation.”

“对很多英国的慈善机构来说,伦敦马拉松这天是一年中最大的募资日”,Hugh Brasher,MSO的联合主席以及伦敦马拉松赛事的活动执行长说:“伦敦马拉松建基的其中一个支柱就是要'显示人类大家庭可以联合起来’。我们希望通过这个2.6挑战,在我们40周年伦马纪念日这一天可以,可以继续承载着这样的精神,激励更多人、更多家庭、更多社群来为他们选择的慈善机构募资,来帮助拯救英国的慈善机构。目前我们社会中脆弱的成员们比以往更需要这些慈善机构的帮助。我们请求每一个人都创立一个他们自己的2.6挑战网页来为筹集更多捐赠。”

这两段英文的出处:https://www.virginmoneylondonmarathon.com/en-gb/news-media/latest-news/item/uk-mass-participation-event-organisers-unite-to-launch-the-2-6-challenge/

如何表达你对我的支持?

How to show your support for me?

1.动起来:4.26日这一天你在自己的能力范围内做一个和“2.6”这个数字有关的运动/活动

1.Get active: On 26th April 2020, you do something you like and you are capable of in relation to the 2.6 challenge

这篇文章后面有列举一些挑战,社交媒体上也有挺多了,如果你一时之间想不到什么自己独创的2.6,欢迎去选择已经列举出来的,为了增加趣味性可以选择你喜欢的幸运数字,或者盲指一个来挑战。

Later in this article I list and translated some challenges, and there are plenty if you search the hashtag on any social media, and if nothing special hits you yet, you are welcome to choose what has been listed, and to make it more fun, choose your lucky number, or pick one with your eyes closed.

2.分享:告诉我你完成了哪项2.6挑战,如果有配图就最好啦!

2.Share: Tell me what 2.6 challenge you have done and would appreciate if you have photo or video.

在征得你允许的情况下(当然你可以拒绝),为了让更多人看到我们的行动,感染更多人也动起来,我想把你的2.6挑战分享在社交媒体上GEO,以及我的Facebook, Instagram和Twitter。当然也很欢迎你自己发!

And with your permission (of course you can no), to let more people know that we are doing something, to inspire and reach out more people, I would like to share your 2.6 challenge at all the social medias I have: wechat official account GEO, and my Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Of course, you are most welcome if you want to post by yourself too!

3.捐赠:如果有捐赠意愿的话,欢迎到我的募资页面捐赠:

3. Donate: If you are willing to donate, welcome to my fundraising page:

可以直接复制粘贴链接 you can also just copy and paste the link:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/hermione-s-2-6-challenge2020


或许可以给你一些灵感的已有的2.6挑战:

Here are some inspirations for your 2.6 challenge:

图源 source: https://www.twopointsixchallenge.co.uk/inspiration.html?_cldee=bWlhb3h4MTdAZ21haWwuY29t&recipientid=lead-9e04cef1f277ea11a811000d3a86b1cd-e7fb172313fa47c48bf405f7aa9fcbd1&esid=15bb0f8d-8684-ea11-a811-000d3a86d7a8

  1. Do 26 press-ups or 260

    做26个俯卧撑(当然也可以是260个)

  2. Get 26 pals together for an online workout- for 26 minutes

    联系26个伙伴来完成一次在线同步的26分钟运动

  3. hula hoops 26 times

    转26个呼啦圈

  4. Walk up and down your stairs 26 times

    在楼梯上下26次

  5. complete 26 laps of the gardens on foot, scooter, or roller skates

    在花园里走26步,可以用滑步车或轮滑鞋

  6. Do 26 Star jumps

    做26个开合跳

  7. Hold the plank for 26 seconds or 2.6 minutes (156 seconds)

    平板支撑26秒或者2.6分钟(156秒)

  8. Stretch with 26 minutes of pilates or yoya

    做26分钟的普拉提或者瑜伽

  9. Do 26 cartwheels

    做26个前滚翻

  10. Take your dog for a 26 minute walk

    出门遛狗26分钟

  11. Put on some music and dance for 26 minutes

    放起音乐跳26分钟的舞

  12. Run up and down your front path 26 times

    在你的前门廊跑26个来回

  13. Bike ride for 2.6 miles or kms

    骑2.6英里或公里的自行车

  14. Walk 2.6km around your house (in fancy dress if you like)

    绕着你的房子走2.6公里(可以穿你喜欢的衣服)

  15. Jump 26 times on a trampoline

    在蹦床上跳26次

  16. Complete 26 shoulder shrugs

    耸肩26次

  17. Try 26 sofa-triceps dips

    手扶沙发完成26次深蹲

  18. Run 2.6 miles or kms (indoors, outdoors or on the spot!)

    跑2.6英里或公里(可以是室内,户外或者定点来回跑!)

  19. Throw and catch a ball 26 times

    抛接球26次

  20. Do some gardening for 26 minutes

    做园艺26分钟

  21. Hop on each leg 26 times

    前后蹲跳26次

  22. 我还能想到的 I can still think of:

    跳绳26次或260次

    robeskipping 26 times or 260 times

仰卧起坐26次

Sit-up for 26 times

波比跳26次

26 Burpees

下面是三张我从收到的邮件中截取的图片,我很乐意转发给所有对2.6挑战感兴趣的人:

Here are 3 screenshots from the email I received and I am very willing to forward you the message if you are interested:

(0)

相关推荐