日课|三个词就能说英语!(五)
Time for more three-word sentences!掌握更多的短句,让你的英文更显地道!
41. I hear you.
我听着呢。/我知道了。
【这句话可用于表示简单的回应了解,或者并没有认真地听对方的话,只是敷衍,或不耐烦。也可用于表达:并不同意对方的意见、但出于礼貌并不反驳。要根据上下文给出不同的理解。】
— I need you to love me more.
I don't get why you act like you don't care!
我需要的是你更爱我。我不明白你为什么表现得你不在意一样!— Hmm. I hear you, Darling.
嗯,我知道了,亲爱的。
42. I hope so.
我希望如此。
If we find life forms on other planets, will they be intelligent? I hope so.
如果我们在其他行星上发现生命形式,它们会有智慧吗?我希望如此。
— Is he the kind of man who can be as flexible as he needs to be?
他是那种能够灵活变通的人吗?
— Well, I hope so.
嗯,希望如此。
43. I knew it!
我就知道!
— It turned out the hero was the murderer!
原来男主角才是凶手!
— I knew it!
我就知道!
44. I mean it.
我是认真的。
— I’m going to sell my apartment and go to xizang to settle down.
我准备卖掉房子去西藏定居。
— Are you serious?
你不是说笑吧?— I mean it.
我是认真的。
45. I suppose so.
我想是吧。
【还可以说:I guess so. / I think so.】
— I heard that tomorrow’s exam was canceled. Is that true?
我听说明天的考试取消了。这是真的吗?
— I suppose so.
我想是的。
46. I told you.
我告诉过你啦。/我早说过啦。
【可以在句末加上so:I told you so.】
— The movie was very boring. The plot was just conventional.
这部电影很乏味,情节都是老一套。— See, I told you.
看,我早就这么说。
47. I’ll be damned.
真想不到。/不会吧?/见鬼了!
【这句话在口语中很常用,字面意思是“我将被诅咒。”但实际跟诅咒没关系,这句话其实是用来表示惊讶的,类似汉语里“真想不到。/不会吧?/见鬼了!/要死了!”使用时前面常加个语助词Well。】
She's marrying a man who she met two months ago? Well, I'll be damned!
她要嫁给一个刚认识两个月的男人?真想不到。
I’ll be damned! My boss is on the news for drunk driving!
不会吧?!我老板因为酒驾上新闻了!
48. I’m afraid so.
我恐怕是这样的。
— Will you have to work the day of my birthday party?
我生日派对那一天你得工作?
— I’m afraid so.
我恐怕是的。
49. I’m afraid not.
我恐怕不行。
— May I have a slice of pizza?
我能要一块披萨吗?
— I’m afraid not. We don't sell pizza.
我恐怕不行。我们不卖披萨
50. I’m all ears.
我洗耳恭听。
【all ears是个成语,意指“非常认真地听”。】
Tell me what she said. I'm all ears!
告诉我她说什么了。我很想听!
— Hey, I have something funny to tell you!
嘿,我有一件有趣的事要告诉你。— What’s that? I’m all ears.
是什么?我洗耳恭听。
Now it's your time to open your mouth and follow me! 张开嘴巴跟着录音练起来!
